Full-time | IT | Kuala Lumpur
Being part of our consultants, you will get to develop our core values and romote our fields of expertise (UX Design, Web & Mobile platforms delivery, Agile).
As a UX designer, more specifically, you handle the User Interface (look and feel) as much as the User Experience (Usability/Navigation/Structure) of our client’s digital platforms (websites and apps). You are responsible for creation of user flow, wireframe, storyboard, UX/UI design and process flow development. Let’s not forget the team work! You will be working alongside with the technical & business teams (Scrum Master, Product owners, developers and testers) to make continuous mprovements to the design.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Design, Multimedia, Information Architecture, Human Computer Interaction, Graphic Design, or related fields
- Extensive knowledge of design and prototyping tools, such as Sketch, Invision, Adobe CC/XD, Balsamiq, and other wireframing tools
- Ability to create wireframes, prototypes, and screen flows
- Strong knowledge of web and mobile technologies, and their impact on design feasibility
- Ability to run user research activities
- Good communication skills, including ability to present designs on internal stakeholders and other team members
- Strong portfolio or samples of work demosntrating experience and relevant, user-centered designs
- Ability to learn quickly and a keen eye for detail
- Great team-player
Questions for the candidates:
What is your work style?
How can you have an impact in our work culture and community?
Why do you want to work at Maltem Malaysia?
(Registration No. 1267561-K)
Maltem is a consulting company that truly embrace the startup culture. Maltem is THE company devoted to innovation and challenging projects in IT & business environments. We are driven by dynamic recruiting processes, full blown Agile Methodology on projects while remaining connected to the latest digital novelties and putting human capital on the forefront.