Staff RF Test Development Engineer
Full-time | Manufacturing/Production | Perai, Penang
- To develop functional test solutions for RF products.
- To assist customers in resolving RF products manufacturing challenges.
- To define RF engineering best practices and implementing into manufacturing.
- To advice management in RF related technology and testing practices.
- Lead RF engineer, responsible for RF test development, and overall owner of site RF technologies, and best practices.
- Bachelor with at least 6 years’ experience in related field or equivalent combination of education and related work experience
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
- Full range of medical benefits
- Life Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Global-wide exposure
Questions for the candidates:
Rate your communication skills on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 representing excellent communication skills. Drawing on your past work experiences, give me three examples that demonstrate that the number you selected is accurate.
What's your definition of hard work?
What three character traits would your friends use to describe you? Explain why.
(Registration No. 264756-H)
Flex is a leading sketch-to-scale™ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With approximately 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help the world Live smarter™, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets.