Solution System Analyst
Full-time | Telecommunication | Kuala Lumpur
- Performing system configuration across Product/Offerings, Accounts, Inventory, Orders, Charging & Billing capabilities to support program and change request (CR) delivery
- Working closely with vendor design & build teams to complete configuration work units.
- Reporting on build progress and escalate on any technical or schedule roadblocks
- Planning and executing unit testing and system testing of the configuration
- Creating release notes and support deployment of code and fixes
- Bachelors degree specializing in IT, Computer Science, or anything related
- Total of 4-6 years of experience
- Telco experience in Real Time Billing and Charging and Product Catalogue is a must
- CRM, Order Management and Inventory Management is a plus
- Experience in using Amdocs
- Experience in using various databases such as SQL, PL-SQL
- Scripting using Perl, UNIX or Shell is a plus
Questions for the candidates:
Describe the work environment in which you will most effectively be able to contribute.
What's your definition of hard work?
What three character traits would your friends use to describe you? Explain why.
Maxis Broadband Sdn Bhd
(Registration No. 867573-A)
We are the leading communications service provider in Malaysia, enabling both individual and business customers to connect and communicate anytime, anywhere and from any device. We are passionate about what we do, and we are committed to providing an unmatched experience to our customers.