Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist (Japanese Speaker)
Full-time | Consulting (Business & Management) | Cyberjaya
- Provide end-to-end solution of Talent acquisition for Japanese customer focused business units.
- Evaluating and sourcing potential candidates using every tool in your possession from cold calling, networking, job postings, employee referrals, LinkedIn connections, referrals, etc. to identify a diverse slate of candidates
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Participates and leads special projects as needed, such as new implementations or enhancements in the process
- Achieves or exceeds targeted/set staffing metrics
- Develop, supports and maintains strong partner relationships with hiring managers and functional leaders.
- Explore new technology of sourcing tools/applications to build up the funnel and enhance the candidate pool.
- Degree in any field with min 2 years of relevant experience
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role.
- Strong communication in English and Japanese and interpersonal skills, including negotiations, presentations, business etiquette and stakeholder managements
- Great team player with positive attitude.
- Basic IT skills
Questions for the candidates:
Describe the work environment in which you will most effectively be able to contribute.
Rate your communication skills on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 representing excellent communication skills. Drawing on your past work experiences, give me three examples that demonstrate that the number you selected is accurate.
What's your definition of hard work?
Emerio (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (Recruitment Firm)
(Registration No. 557937-V)
Emerio, an NTT Communications company, is a leading IT solutions and services organisation with deep roots in South East Asia. We provide a suite of solutions and IT services for Banking, Insurance, Telecommunications, Utilities, Education, Government, Hospitality and Social Services verticals. We have been consistently delivering high quality services with our in-country and right-shored teams of domain and technology experts for more than 19 years.