Senior Executive Legal
Full-time | Retail/Merchandise | Jalan Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur
- Drafting and reviewing of documents and contracts.
- Working closely with and maintaining good rapport with all levels of management.
- In general liaising with internal and external lawyers on all legal matters including but not limited to litigation, conveyancing, corporate, contract and compliance matters.
- More specifically to focus on compliance issues under the PDPA, Competition Act, FSA, etc.
- Generally assisting in attending to and solving legal issues that may arise from time to time.
- Correspondences with external and internal parties on legal issues.
- Minimum Law degree from a reputable university and called to the Malaysian Bar.
- At least 3 years post qualifying experience gained in private practice in legal firm.
- Knowledge and experience in compliance issues under the Personal Date Protection Act, Competition Act, Companies Act, etc.
- Fairly competent in areas of practice in banking and/or corporate law.
- Good interpersonal, communication and drafting skills and willingness to take on new assignments.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
- High computer proficiency and good command in Microsoft Office applications.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Malaysian citizen.
- Schedule base, 5.5 Working days per week
- Working hours : 8.30am – 5.0
Questions for the candidates:
What 3 character traits would your friends use to describe you? Explain why.
Describe the work environment in which you will most effectively be able to contribute.
What are your strengths?
Warisan TC Management Services Sdn Bhd
(Registration No. 1028880-T)
Warisan TC, established since the 1980s, is a diverse group with more than 30 years in the travel and car rental, industrial machinery & equipment, automotive and consumer products industries. Mayflower, the travel and car rental arm of Warisan TC, is the leading inbound tour operator in the country with extensive sales network supported by more than 300 foreign partners in more than 57 countries. TCIM, the machinery division, carries various brands of construction machinery, agricultural tractors and power generating sets including Nissan Forklift, John Deere agricultural tractor, SDLG Wheel Loader, Terex Backhoe Loader and Sumitomo excavator.