Senior Executive – Human Resources
Full-time | Property/Real Estate | Kuching, Sarawak
- Assist the Head of Department in general HR functions, in particular payroll administration, compensation and benefits and performance management
- Handle the full spectrum of payroll function, including calculations, allowances and claims administration, deductions and reconciliation in an efficient and timely manner
- Maintain up-to-date HR records on staff remuneration, benefits entitlement, staff movement and job classifications
- Facilitate the preparation and compilation of HR related statistics and reports
- Liaise with relevant government and statutory bodies (EPF, SOCSO, IRB, etc) as required
- Assist to support the organisation of company events such as in-house training, team building activities and corporate events/functions when required
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Human Resources or equivalent
- Experience in payroll management preferred, experience in compensation and benefits will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills, meticulous and detail oriented
- Strong in figures and calculations, and proficient in Excel spreadsheets
- Able to work independently under minimum supervision
Questions for the candidates:
Describe the work environment in which you will most effectively be able to contribute.
Give examples of ideas or strategies you had implemented.
What three character traits would your friends use to describe you? Explain why.
(Registration No. 011286-P)
IBRACO BERHAD is a company involved primarily in Property Development and Project Management on construction. We are listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad. IBRACO BERHAD commits to continue the delivery of high quality products, value and services to our customers. We invite dynamic, committed and results-oriented professional to join us for the posts to be based in Kuching.