Full-time | Logistics and Supply Chain | Port Klang/Penang
- To consistently bring in new business for the Company
- To ensure higher yields (GP).
- Promoting Company in the market
- To organize locations strategically for daily appointments.
- To maintain a substantial targeted customer list for conversion.
- To achieve target set by management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 2-5 year(s) of working experience in related industry.
- Aggressive, dynamic, independent and a good team player.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel extensively
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in English.
Questions for the candidates:
Why do you think you are right for this job?
What do you know about our products and services?
How would you describe yourself?
Atlantic Forwarding Group
(Registration No. 008532-D)
Atlantic Forwarding Group is a family business that is founded in 1979. The well-established international freight forwarder has progressed from a small thriving Swiss Forwarder to a significant global company. They enjoy rapid and continual growth, focusing on their core market, Asia.