Sales Executive / Senior Executive
Full-time | Consumer Products/FMCG | Seri Kembangan
- Promote the most attractive Coffee Sharing Plan to B2B & B2C market.
- Implement and execute sales and marketing strategy in targeted customer and achieve sales target.
- Develop new business relationship and generate new business partner and opportunity.
- Service and manage the corporate accounts and channel distribution to achieve the sales target set.
- Participate in Company sales campaigns, promotion, road show, product launching, etc.
- Provide Weekly Reports on market developments, sales and sales activities.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Certificate SPM and above or equivalent.
- At least 2 years sales experience preferably in Retail / FMCG / water filter / Insurance/ Health care & beauty industry.
- Required language(s): English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability in problem solving & good record of sales achievement.
- Results-driven, persistent, positive, assertive, highly motivated and independent.
- Possess own transport to travel and willing to travel.
Questions for the candidates:
Describe the work environment in which you will most effectively be able to contribute.
Rate your communication skills on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 representing excellent communication skills. Drawing on your past work experiences, give me three examples that demonstrate that the number you selected is accurate.
What's your definition of hard work?
NEP Holdings (Malaysia) Berhad
(Registration No. 333843-V)
We are an innovative coffee company, promoting the latest Italian Premium coffee products with Sharing Economy Concept. Our business is in high growth circles which is 50%-80% yearly growth, we provide you the best income and promotion opportunity. In line with our expansion plans, we invite ambitious and highly motivated individuals to join us.