Sales and Business Development Executive
Full-time | Events | Kajang, Selangor
Due date: 6 June 2019
- To promote and increase company sales
- To look for event sponsors
- Plan, coordinate and execute a portfolio of events ranging from corporate meetings
- Cultivate effective business relationship with clients, inside and outside of work
- Research and propose potential business deals independently
- Coordinate, develop and negotiate event requirements effectively
- Increase brand awareness and reference opportunities
- Communicate with clients and various departments effectively
- Perform other ad hoc tasks as assigned by superior from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma
- Minimum 2-5 years relevant working experience in sales and marketing field. Experience in event management is an advantage
- Excellent presentation skills, familiarity with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Good communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Proficient and adept in event or advertising
- Good planning and organizational skills with the ability to multitask and manage multiple projects within deadline
- Independent and has own transport
- Salary expectation starting from RM2,500
- Open to Malaysian only
Questions for the candidates:
Pitch Rainbow Jersey to me as if I were buying your product/service.
Give examples of ideas or strategies you had implemented.
Rate your communication skills on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 representing excellent communication skills. Drawing on your past work experiences, give me three examples that demonstrate that the number you selected is accurate.
(Registration No. 1172830-A)
Rainbow Jersey Events is a Sports Event Management company helmed by M.Kumaresan, Former national Cyclist and Olympian. The Company plans, promotes and manages sports events in particular cycling events throughout the country. M.Kumaresan is a dedicated sports personality with the right knowledge, experience and passion in the sports arena who will personally attend to you and customise the appropriate sporting event to meet your organisation’s objectives.
To be a leading sports event management companies in the country and provide professional and innovative services to our clients.
We are committed to provide professional services in sports event management with passion, dedication, continues improvement and excellence.
Through various sporting events, we:
- Promote healthy lifestyle;
- Promote cross cultural integration, racial unity and social networking;
- Encourage the community to explore, enjoy and appreciate the nature and scenic routes of Malaysia.