Full-time | Hospitality | Johor Bahru
Due date: 15 May 2019
- Compiles information, analyzes and monitors actual sales against projected sales.
- Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Generates and provides accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc.
- Conducts sales strategy analysis and refines as appropriate to increase market share for all
- Maintains accurate reservation system information.
- Analyzes period end and other available systems data to identify trends, future need periods and
obstacles to achieving goals.
- Generates updates on transient segment each period.
- Assists with account diagnostics process and validates conclusions.
- Updates market knowledge and aligns strategies and approaches accordingly.
- Establishes long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve financial
- Demonstrates knowledge of job-relevant issues, products, systems, and processes.
- Explores opportunities that drive profit, create value for clients, and encourage innovation; challenges existing processes/systems/products to make improvements.
- Ensures that sales strategies and rate restrictions are communicated, implemented and modified as
market conditions fluctuate.
Manages rooms inventory to maximize cluster rooms revenue.
Recommends pricing strategies and provides input on business evaluation recommendations.
Provides recommendations to improve effectiveness of revenue management processes.
Oversee and supervise Reservations Team.
- At least 3 – 4 years of experience in the hospitality industry in similar capacity with good knowledge of yield management.
- Effective leadership and coaching skills.
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Literacy revenue management software applications.
- Degree in Hotel Management or its equivalent.
- Experience in pre-opening is an advantage.
Questions for the candidates:
Describe the work environment in which you will most effectively be able to contribute.
Rate your communication skills on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 representing excellent communication skills. Drawing on your past work experiences, give me three examples that demonstrate that the number you selected is accurate.
How would your current boss describe your work and contribution?
Capri by Fraser Johor Bahru
(Registration No. 957513-U)
Capri by Fraser is situated in the heart of Johor Bahru and in the vicinity of commercial, transportation, entertainment, shopping, dining and lifestyle establishment. They will nurture you to the fullest of your abilities, grooming you with structured training programmes and giving you exposure to the world’s best practices.