Remote Support Engineer (IT&OSS) Outsourcing(G)
Full-time | Telecommunication | Kuala Lumpur
- Works as Remote Technical Support Engineer (IT Product) based in Malaysia
- Handle Customer Requests related to Huawei Products.
- Troubleshooting and handling customer requests according to Malaysia Technical Assistance Centre workflow and regulations.
- Accept Customer Request, Respond & resolve them quickly & effectively according to Service Level Agreement.
- If assigned, participate in Projects & acceptance testing Inside/outside of Malaysia
- Participate in meetings /Presentations within the Technical Assiatance Centre organization to provide technical perspective of designated Product line.
- 24×7 Support on emergency issues.
- Support remotely or on site for proactive maintenance activities.
- ARP Contract 1 year (renewable) basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Telecummunication , information and communication technology (Majoring in Telecommunication preferred).
- Minimum 2 years’ Customer support/ project experience in IT & server product with in depth knowledge.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills who will interact with customers, and field engineer on a daily basis.
- Strong knowledge on Product/Technology Skills: Oceanstor SAN Storage, cloud computing (VMWare ) , blade server and rack server.
- Experienced and involved in IT & server maintenance and project implementation will be added advantage.
- Analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills are necessary.
- Excellent written, verbal and telephone communication skills are essential. While proficiency in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Mobile and flexible, willing to travel when required.
- Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply
Questions for the candidates:
Describe the work environment in which you will most effectively be able to contribute.
Tell me about a time you set difficult goals. What did you do to achieve them? Walk me through the process and purpose.
What's your definition of hard work?
Huawei Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd
(Registration No. 545949-D)
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive ICT solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries and regions, serving more than one third of the world’s population.