Pricing, Settlement & Credit Manager
Full-time | Oil/Gas/Petroleum | Kuala Lumpur
- Oversee full portfolio of Pricing, 3rd physical Settlements and Credit activities within the area of responsibility, ensuring accurate and timely completion of all activities.
- Accountable for ensuring that the operational activity within the area of responsibility is conducted within a strong control framework, highlighting any gaps or issues and develop, document and implement mitigations as appropriate.
- Provide support ensure that all Pricing and 3rd party Settlements activities across the Region complies with the control framework.
- Support the IST Credit & Risk activities from a Settlements perspective.
- Own the integration of new business activity into area of responsibility, ensuring people and processes are aligned and activity is embedded in a controlled and efficient manner.
- Pro-actively seek opportunities to standardize, simplify and automate processes to improve performance and efficiency.
- Actively manage change activities to ensure successful implementation in area of responsibility.
- Understand the business performance expectations of the team and accountable for the measurements and reporting of KPIs for area of responsibility. Provide commentary and actions as appropriate. Address root cause of issues.
- Accountable for identifying key stakeholders, building and managing the relationships and customer focus.
- Collaborate with peers across the Global IST Pricing and Settlements organization in defining and implementing globally standardized processes, where possible.
- Ensure all processes are clearly documented and maintained. Ensure team members fully understand and follow documented processes.
- Support Group cash and working capital management objectives.
- Provide oversight of inventory reconciliation process and related controls.
- 6+ years of leading teams
- SAP experience
- Deep understanding of Accounts Payable and Receivable settlement principles
- Understanding of Commodity Trading and/or Oil Physical Life cycle (deal entry to settlement)
Questions for the candidates:
Describe the work environment in which you will most effectively be able to contribute.
What's your definition of hard work?
What three character traits would your friends use to describe you? Explain why.
BP Global Business Service Centre Asia
(Registration No. 876587-W)
BP has established a Global Business Services (GBS) in Kuala Lumpur that provides Finance, Tax and IT services to global and regional businesses. The main goal of the GBS is to deliver value added services and enhance process transformation for the various Business Units in BP. The GBS is part of an integrated network of business service centres that support Strategic Performance Units (SPU) operations globally to provide cost optimisation and process standardisation through global delivery capabilities and enabling technologies, operational excellence benchmarked to industry standards, and World-class Human Capital Development to build an “Asset Talent Pool” that consistently delivers high quality performance.