Full-time | IT | Kuala Lumpur
Fancy working in fast-paced, start-up environment?
Maltem Consulting Malaysia is seeking a full time PHP Developer to support our client in Kuala Lumpur.
It’s an amazing opportunity to work on building from scratch an e-wallet platform. You will be involved in all aspects of developing new features including user story elaboration, estimation, analysis, design, programming, unit/integration testing and debugging following Agile development practices such as Scrum.
In this fast paced, innovative, and Agile environment, you will…
- Build an innovative consumer-app for a worldwide renowned bank
- Commit to completing well-defined work and deliver on those commitments
- Swarm around tasks along with other Scrum team members
- Continuously learn and challenge the organization concerning new practices, processes, technologies, and languages
- Provide leadership and assistance among and across teams/organizations
Education and Years of Experience:
- BS in Computer Science or other related field of study and applicable work experience
- 3 – 10 years of experience in application development, data science or similar role
Experience and skills:
- Experience with SQL on Hadoop (Spark preferred)
- Experience developing and deploying web applications
- Experience designing and developing applications in a complex operating environment; financial industry experience strongly preferred
- Understanding of object-oriented design, client-server architecture, and relational database design
- Familiarity with SCRUM as a development method for Agile Development
- Proven ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies
Questions for the candidates:
What is your work style?
How can you have an impact in our work culture and community?
Why do you want to work at Maltem Malaysia?
(Registration No. 1267561-K)
Maltem is a consulting company that truly embrace the startup culture. Maltem is THE company devoted to innovation and challenging projects in IT & business environments. We are driven by dynamic recruiting processes, full blown Agile Methodology on projects while remaining connected to the latest digital novelties and putting human capital on the forefront.