Full-time | Healthcare | Kota Damansara /Mont Chiara
- Manage the whole team to provide the qualified spa service to customers.
- Responsible for the team member’s skill and give the training at all times
- Must peruse the trendy treatments related to spa and share the knowledge to
- Carry out treatment consultations; skin analysis and advisory sessions with
customers’ ensuring the guests’ individual needs are met.
- Promote and recommend products throughout the guest journey, monitoring the
retail sales for each guest that walks through the door.
- Carry out treatments on the therapy floor or in the Snug when required, to
the highest standards.
- You may be directed to perform treatments due to last minute requirements,
however we expect you to put the guests’ needs first and use your
initiative to perform ad hoc treatments to help increase sales and retail
- Use guest feedback to identify service improvement initiatives and discuss
with the Spa Operation Director.
- Ensure that all relevant policies, procedures and working practices are
adhered to at all times.
- Work in accordance with our business culture, values, aims and objectives
- Act as a positive ambassador for our business at all times when dealing
with guests or representing the business.
- Positively contribute to our team working environment, taking ownership of
issues and supporting colleagues where appropriate.
- Undertake any other duties that may be required from time to time.
- Effectively resolve guest complaints regarding issues and resolutions.
- Assist the Spa operation director in coaching and evaluating of spa team
- Assist with monthly inventory
- Ensure adherence to quality improvement or corrective action plans.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by the Spa Directors.
- Dependable with the ability to work a flexible schedule including overtime
weekends and holidays.
- At least 2 years experienced in spa training and management.
- Provide certificate and diploma if possible.
- Can Speak English very well and Mandarin if possible.
Questions for the candidates:
Rate your communication skills on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 representing excellent communication skills. Drawing on your past work experiences, give me three examples that demonstrate that the number you selected is accurate.
Give examples of ideas or strategies you had implemented.
What can you do that’s different from other candidates?
(Registration No. 802483-M)
Sunway Pharmacy is a new pharmacy chain in Malaysia by Sunway Group, one of Malaysia’s largest conglomerates with core interests in healthcare, property, construction and education. We are a growing retail chain with 10 outlets in multiple locations across Klang Valley. Kindly refer to https://www.facebook.com/sunwaypharma/ for more information.