Full-time | Pharmaceutical | Subang Jaya
Due date: 12 December 2018
- To dispense poisons based on prescriptions, screening for drug interaction
- To conduct overall poison stock maintenance, ordering receiving, transfer and disposal according to poison SOP
- Ensure poison stocks are available with no expiry situations
- Participate in poison stock take
- To dispense poison in compliance with rules and regulations set by pharmacy regulatory authority
- To maintain pharmacy counter, cabinet and consultation area according to Poison SOP
- To renew Poison License A & Annual Retention Certificate yearly
- Any other tasks
- Salary: RM 7,000 – 9,000
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy with valid Annual Retention Certificate
- Willing and able to apply for Poison License A
- Good communication and writing skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Possess basic skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Independent, responsible, self-motivated, resourceful and able to work under pressure
Questions for the candidates:
Rate your communication skills on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 representing excellent communication skills. Drawing on your past work experiences, give me three examples that demonstrate that the number you selected is accurate.
Give examples of ideas or strategies you had implemented.
What can you do that’s different from other candidates?
Medsense Pharmacy by Subang Excel Healthcare Sdn Bhd
(Registration No. 688470-M)
Medsense Pharmacy is located at Subang Jaya SS12, opposite Sime Darby Medical Centre. The setting of the pharmacy is different from chain pharmacies like Guardians and Watsons. They have a minimum of two pharmacists and four nutritionists on duty at all times to provide professional service to customers. They have built a database of their regular customers throughout the years of professional practices. These customers will come back to their shop because of the personal service they provide to everyone of them.