Full-time | Pharmaceutical | Anjung Neighbourhood Centre Nusajaya Johor Malaysia
- Review, interpret prescriptions, manage medication processing, and ensure safe and timely dispensing
- Manage staff, inventory and sales for retail
- Develop and ensure regulatory compliance with company policies, regulations and practices
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Pharmacy
- Required skill(s): Experience in retail pharmacy, highly reliable and resourceful, Excellent written and verbal customer service skills, MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Healthcare – Pharmacy or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available
Questions for the candidates:
Rate your communication skills on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 representing excellent communication skills. Drawing on your past work experiences, give me three examples that demonstrate that the number you selected is accurate.
Give examples of ideas or strategies you had implemented.
What can you do that’s different from other candidates?
Amber Pharmacy Sdn Bhd
(Registration No. 896457-A)
Amber Pharmacy was born of the desire to provide unique solutions for maintaining vitality in a modern world. While specializing in the provision of medicines that are not otherwise readily available, we work with synergistic healthcare practices and organizations to couple confidence and convenience for all our patients.