Full-time | Construction/Building/Engineering | Petaling Jaya
- Liaise with HR on monthly payroll movement.
- Prepare and process payroll.
- Arrange statutory payment – Staff taxes (PCB), EPF, SOCSO, EIS.
- Check monthly payroll outputs.
- Prepare monthly payroll reconciliation.
- Prepare monthly journals for payroll and salary payments.
- Prepare Annual EA form and annual salary summary.
- Deal with employee queries relates to payroll matters.
- Assist Accounts Payable on audit of i-expenses (staff claims).
- Assist in budgeting.
- Interacting with auditors of Internal Audit, Statutory Audit, Tax Audit, various other audits for payroll matters.
- Interacting with Payroll Vendor, Bankers and Clients and stakeholders (internal) on payroll matters.
- Sound knowledge of Malaysia Individual Income Taxes.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks to be determined from time to time.
- This is Finance Function role.The person will report to Chief Accountant.
- Familiarity with EasyPay (Sage) software
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience
- Ability to work independently and highly meticulous
- Highly motivated
- Good MS Office skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Consistent high standards and methodical
- Confidence to interact effectively with employees and vendor
- Excellent time management skills
- Fluent in English
- Excel literate and good experience of payroll systems
Questions for the candidates:
Why do you want to get this job?
What payroll software have you used before?
What three character traits would your friends use to describe you? Explain why.
Arcadis (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
(Registration No. 520443-H)
ARCADIS is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomesthroughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets.