Full-time | Pharmaceutical | Kuala Lumpur
Due date: 12 December 2018
- Provide health consultation and nutritional advice to customer through basic body checking
- Formulate the best dietary supplements and recommend the company products according to customer needs
- Collect and analyze the customers’ data relating to the health and nutrition behaviours of product consumption for better follow up service
- To develop and maintain a good customer relationship with existing and new customers
- Responsible for any other tasks
- Salary: RM3,000 – 5,000
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Nutrition/Dietetics/Food Science or equivalent
- Well versed in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mandarin
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in healthcare line
- Good interpersonal skill and tactful personality
Questions for the candidates:
Rate your communication skills on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 representing excellent communication skills. Drawing on your past work experiences, give me three examples that demonstrate that the number you selected is accurate.
Give examples of ideas or strategies you had implemented.
What can you do that’s different from other candidates?
Medsence Pharmacy by Subang Excel Healthcare Sdn Bhd
(Registration No. 688470-M)
Medsense Pharmacy is located at Subang Jaya SS12, opposite Sime Darby Medical Centre. The setting of the pharmacy is different from chain pharmacies like Guardians and Watsons. They have a minimum of two pharmacists and four nutritionists on duty at all times to provide professional service to customers. They have built a database of their regular customers throughout the years of professional practices. These customers will come back to their shop because of the personal service they provide to everyone of them.