Medical Beauty Sales Representative
Full-time | Healthcare/Medical | Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur
- The main product is about plastic surgery, cosmetic and beauty
- Increase the product awareness, answer queries, provide advice and introduce new products beauty
- Responsible for a set territory in which they may serve as either inside or outside sales representatives
- May work with current customers through remote contact to ensure that their product is well received
- Reviewing sales performance and writing reports and other documents
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with customers
- Involves corresponding with customers via telephone, email, or other means to take orders, solicit opinions, provide information about new products and services, keep records or complete progress reports
- Keep abreast of new developments in the field in order to provide competitive information to customers
- Customer call or go door-to-door
- Improve product knowledge and sales techniques
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English
- No work experience required.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Sales – Telesales/Telemarketing and equivalent.
- Transport allowance, Incentive & Company Trip
Questions for the candidates:
Describe the work environment in which you will most effectively be able to contribute.
Rate your communication skills on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 representing excellent communication skills. Drawing on your past work experiences, give me three examples that demonstrate that the number you selected is accurate.
What three character traits would your friends use to describe you? Explain why.
Haju International Malaysia Sdn Bhd
(Registration No. 1204163-H)
Haju International Malaysia was established by Haju Medical Co., Ltd, a Korea company which was founded in the year 2014, as its marketing arm for Malaysian market. As a supplier of many hospitals, aesthetic clinics and medical service group in Korea, Haju Medical will be serving many Malaysian aesthetics clinics and dealers, by consistently providing marketing materials, product information and workshops lead by respected asesthetic doctors from Korea.