Full-time | Pharmaceutical | Subang Jaya
Due date: 11 January 2018
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Executive to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion. A Marketing Specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics. The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- Salary: RM3,000 – 5,000
- Proven experience as Marketing Specialist or similar role
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office or marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM)
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) desired
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- Qualification – at least a Diploma
- 2 – 3 years working experience
- RM1 per KM
- AIA medical card for outpatient treatment
- Medical Claims
Questions for the candidates:
Tell me about a time you set difficult goals. What did you do to achieve them? Walk me through the process and purpose.
What can you do that’s different from other candidates?
Give examples of ideas or strategies you had implemented.
ST Teknologi Malaysia
(Registration No. 1251679-W)
ST Teknologi Malaysia is a pharmaceutical and medical aid distribution company specializing in marketing and supply of high standard and quality products. We aim to achieve market headship and lead market changes and trends in a competitive way.
ST Teknologi is based in Subang Jaya, Malaysia’s dynamic business hub, with nationwide distribution network and some of our clients include hospitals, pharmacies and government agencies.
We are able to provide our partners with our highest level of commitment to build a strong presence into Malaysia’s market.