Full-time | Retail/Merchandise | Kuala Lumpur
- Accomplish marketing objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, promotion programs and events.
- Involve in the co-ordination of marketing events / programs and roadshows.
- Actively plan and implement creative marketing ideas to build market share and brand awareness.
- To work hand-in-hand with the marketing team to brainstorm on ad campaigns and concepts for effective marketing.
- Involve in planning of monthly promotion drives to sell out products in the market.
- Develops and manages information, promotional and / or A&P materials.
- Manage the production of marketing collaterals, including brochure, posters and magazine.
- Develop and manage digital marketing platform for multiple brands.
- Assist and work closely in planning, execution and optimization of online marketing efforts.
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Capable to participate in the writing, editing and posting contents to drive the maximum audience’s engagement across each social media platform such as Facebook and Instagram.
- Develop written content for marketing & promotional collaterals, advertisements, website, press releases, and articles for the monthly newsletter and new feeds for social media platforms.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree of Art/ Design/ Creative Multimedia, Commerce or equivalent.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related filed.
- Proficient with social media and web analytics.
- Required skills: MS Office, MS Excel & Power Point. Skill in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop will be an added Advantage.
- Posses own transport and willing to travel for work.
- Dynamic, an excellent team player, creative, self-motivated, hard-working, results-orientated and able to work independently under high pressure and tight schedule in a fast pace environment.
Questions for the candidates:
Describe the work environment in which you will most effectively be able to contribute.
Rate your communication skills on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 representing excellent communication skills. Drawing on your past work experiences, give me three examples that demonstrate that the number you selected is accurate.
What three character traits would your friends use to describe you? Explain why.
Tomei Consolidated Berhad
(Registration No. 692959-W)
Tomei Consolidated Berhad (692959-W) is an established jeweller listed on Bursa Malaysia and established since 1968. We are expertise in retail and manufacturing in gold and jewellery industry, has a current network of five retail brand, Tomei, My Diamond, Goldheart, Le Lumiere and De Beers with a total of more than 70 branches in Malaysia. We are seeking for individual who is dynamic, result-oriented, motivated team player, proactive with good interpersonal skills to be part of our team.