Marketing Communications Manager
Full-time | Hospitality | Johor Bahru
- Work closely with the Department Heads to drive all marketing communications activities of the property.
- Review and update corporate and marketing communications guidelines and manuals regularly.
- Execute design and production of brand and marketing collaterals.
Coordinate advertising materials or related campaigns to meet deliverables.
Consolidate and manage a calendar of properties’ events and promotions.
Maintain an organised visual assets filing system and updated photo library.
Update corporate and marketing collaterals regularly.
Manage Social Media channels of the property to achieve marketing objectives.
- At least 3 years of experience in the hospitality industry in hospitality industry.
- Has similar experience in an upscale hotel or serviced apartment/residence for a minimum of 2 years
- Self-driven and innovative
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Knowledge of online marketing.
- Diploma in Hotel Management or its equivalent.
- Experience in pre-opening is an advantage.
Questions for the candidates:
Describe the work environment in which you will most effectively be able to contribute.
Rate your communication skills on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 representing excellent communication skills. Drawing on your past work experiences, give me three examples that demonstrate that the number you selected is accurate.
What three character traits would your friends use to describe you? Explain why.
Capri by Fraser Johor Bahru
(Registration No. 957513-U)
Capri by Fraser is situated in the heart of Johor Bahru and in the vicinity of commercial, transportation, entertainment, shopping, dining and lifestyle establishment. They will nurture you to the fullest of your abilities, grooming you with structured training programmes and giving you exposure to the world’s best practices.