Full-time | Biotechnology | Kuala Lumpur
- Provide support for leasing and tenancy administration
- Prepare and maintain tenancy contacts, management report and documents on leasing and tenancy
- Maintain and update tenants’ company forms and contacts details
- Conduct market studies/research on retail trends
- Coordinate Tenants’ fit-out works with internal team
- Attend & respond to Tenants’ queries and maintain good business relationship with tenants
- Degree / Diploma in any discipline
- 2 to 3 years’ working experience in relevant fields
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to understand documents such as tenancy agreements and procedure manuals
- Efficient and accurate with details
Questions for the candidates:
Describe the work environment in which you will most effectively be able to contribute.
Tell me about a time you set difficult goals. What did you do to achieve them? Walk me through the process and purpose.
What's your definition of hard work?