Full-time | Healthcare | Kota Damansara or Mont Chiara
Our client is looking for SPA Therapists to join their team!
- Handling all massages as per the operational and treatment standards.
- Responsible for all massages and treatment-related activities, and for the safety of the guests in the massage room.
- Be familiar with all spa packages, promotions, prices and rates.
- Ensures that a high standard of service is maintained throughout the spa.
- Frequently check with guest to promote comfort, safety and security throughout service.
- Attend all scheduled meetings, classes and training sessions; knowledge required within the Spa.
- Carry out any other duties assigned by the Director of Spa.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, any field.
- Required skill(s): Type of Body Treatments.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in a luxury spa environment, preferably within a full service or luxury spa.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kota Damansara.
- Physically fit and in good health.
- Caring, positive attitude to the guests.
- Genuine interest in helping guests overcome their physical problems.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of deep meditation and relaxation.
Questions for the candidates:
How many years of SPA Therapist experience do you have?
Why are you suitable for this job?
Please share your passion in Spa and Hospitality Industry