Social Media Manager
Full-time | Healthcare/Medical | Multiple locations at Klang Valley
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and potentially additional channels (Snapchat, Instagram, etc.).
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links.
- Develop, plan and manage the content calendar.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success, ranging from Twitter chats, to Google+ Hangouts, to LinkedIn conversations, as well as the content and links posted through these and other channels.
- Work alongside other marketers and content producers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Skills include Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation marketing, inbound marketing, and blogging.
- Excellent command in writing of English and Mandarin.
Questions for the candidates:
Describe the work environment in which you will most effectively be able to contribute.
What three character traits would your friends use to describe you? Explain why.
What didn't you get a chance to include on your résumé?
(Registration No. 1130450-A)
GEM Clinic is a world class Korean medical aesthetic specialist. Gem Clinic offers the very best in modern day laser skin resurfacing, skin tightening and body contouring, injectables and fillers along with other procedures and services like laser hair removal, sclerotherapy, crafted IV infusions, photodynamic therapy, mesotherapy and surgical procedures.