Site Supervisor / Coordinator
Full-time | Construction/Building/Engineering | Kuala Lumpur
Due date: 11 June 2019
- Supervise to achieve quality work and comply with safety and environmental regulations
- Manage sub-contractors by monitoring and controlling performance
- Ensure construction deadlines are met and planning of subcontractors work according to timeline
- To ensure all the project work to be carried out in most economical and effective manners
- To ensure proper planning of site work and to carry out work on scheduling
- Possess initiative, diligence and able to work independently
- Working experience in mechanical works
- With site supervision experience
- Able to coordinate with site contractors and consultants
- Fresh graduates are encouraged
Questions for the candidates:
What three character traits would your friends use to describe you? Explain why.
Describe the work environment in which you will most effectively be able to contribute.
Tell me about a time you set difficult goals. What did you do to achieve them? Walk me through the process and purpose.
Ed Lamb Construction Sdn Bhd
We are a well established specialist contractor located in Kuala Lumpur. We specialize in the supply and installation of hot and cold water services, sanitary plumbing, water reticulation, sewerage reticulation, process piping, amongst many other associated works. We have undertaken all types of construction projects of different sizes ranging from commercial buildings, hotels, condominiums, hospitals to housing projects and schools both locally and overseas.