Full-time | Automotive | Petaling Jaya
Due date: 15 May 20019
- Minimum 2 years working experience in the automotive industry
- Must possess at least Diploma / MLVK level 2 and above in Automotive/Mechanical engineering
- Good command in English (spoken and written) and other languages are an added advantage.
- Able to handle and communicate effectively with customer
- Good Technical knowledge of automotive techniques.
- Basic computer skills, experience in dealer system is an advantage.
- Good work ethics and vital with punctuality.
Questions for the candidates:
Where did you work as a service advisor before?
How good is your command in English language?
What is your professional education background?
German Motors Sdn Bhd
(Registration No. 805885-H)
German Motors Sdn Bhd specialises in servicing and repairing German-make cars, carried out by a team of fully trained technicians. You can expect original manufacturer parts, the highest standards of quality, and the whole range of factory-recommended services or tailor-made options without compromising your safety or your car’s reliability.