Senior Technical Lead (Software Architect)
Full-time | Ecommerce | Kuala Lumpur
Our client is looking for an experienced tech leader to lead the team and get started with an exciting Ecommerce project!
- Planning and designing (including specification of systems, solutions, design integration architecture), conducting, leading and coordinating development activities throughout the project, including key design decisions for the technology, structure, and configuration of the related systems.
- Prepares and utilizes project plans for significant IT development, enhancement and maintenance efforts.
- Leads technical projects through project development phases: analysis, development, implementation, deployment and production.
- Technical leads to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be excited to solve and tackle new problem as we continue to push technology innovation forward.
- You need to work collaboratively with stakeholders across the organization.
We want you if you are:
- A technical expertise in web, mobile web apps development
- Experience in Drupal platform development
- Experience in IAM platform like keycloack
- Experience in Ecommerce platform like Magento and Woocommerce development is a plus
- Familiar with AWS(Amazon ELK, Cloudfront (CDN), AWS RDS (MySQL) and integration protocols mainly SOAP & REST
- Tech Savvy and curious and keen to learn latest technology trends
- Positive attitude; enthusiastic and eager to research, learn and develop solution with new technology.
- Able to mentor and motivate junior team members.
- At least a degree level qualification in Computer Science or Technology field or hold a professional qualification from a recognized body, though extensive relevant experience may be considered in place of this
- At least 3 years of working experience on web & mobile web/apps development and project Implementation in related field is required for this position.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Added advantages if have experience in UI/UX design or minds full of user experience do don’t and best practices.
- Added advantages if have experience in Laravel and nodejs
- Committed to meeting challenging individual and team deadlines
- A team leader, love seeing the team performs well and build great products
- Proven track record in delivering projects as Tech lead
- Experience in Agile Scrum is a plus