Full-time | General & Wholesale Trading | Kuala Lumpur
Reporting to the Brand Director, the Sales Executive primary role is to maintain a healthy relationship with the company’s business associates (B2B) and also to promote the products to effectively generate returns.
- Required to market the product that ensures increased sales and revenue generation through the B2B clients/dealers.
- Regular visits to the business associates retails and proactively determine the requirements of the clients.
- Offer and ensure adequate support given to the clients for continuous healthy sales operation.
- Manage the inventory of the brand products, by determining sell through rates versus current stocks.
- Working closely with the brand manager and principal to meet the targets and KPI given.
- Plan promotions according to brand guidelines to enable sales growth.
- Develop new business opportunities and expand market share.
- At least 2 years working experience in sales.
- Good computer knowledge.
- Proficient in English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess own transport.
- Has experiences in marketing related promotions and brand building exercise.
Questions for the candidates:
Describe the work environment in which you will most effectively be able to contribute.
What three character traits would your friends use to describe you? Explain why.
What didn't you get a chance to include on your résumé?
A.D Time Sdn Bhd
(Registration No. 186898-T)
AD Time has established various corporations and accomplished great artistry with established organization hub across Malaysia, Indonesia and in Hong Kong. Throughout the years, the company has developed lifetime partnerships with various licensing, distribution and retailing corporations.