Purchasing Assistant – Japanese Speaking (Engineering)
Full-time | Staffing and Recruiting | Kuala Lumpur
- Handling of business demands according to Master Agreements
- Ensuring compliance with relevant company procedures.
- Management of procurement process, especially creating and monitoring of Purchase Orders according to Purchase Requisitions
- Coordination of Invoice Deviations (price, quantity)
- Usage of relevant Purchasing Systems and tools
- Basic purchasing reporting
- Maintain vendor and material master data according to group guidelines
- Conduct regular demand analysis for location(s)
- Maintain saving report for location(s)
- Make sourcing decision independently
- Minimum Diploma
- 2 years of purchasing experience
- SAP knowledge
- Independent, discipline and ability to work with minimal supervision
Questions for the candidates:
Describe the work environment in which you will most effectively be able to contribute.
Give examples of ideas or strategies you had implemented.
What three character traits would your friends use to describe you? Explain why.
Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia Sdn Bhd (Recruitment Firm)
(Registration No. 1073748-P)
Monroe Consulting Group is an international award-winning executive search firm that delivers the highest standards of professionalism to multinational and national companies in emerging markets of Southeast Asia and Latin America. In Malaysia, Monroe handles a great deal of assignments in Kuala Lumpur, Johor, Penang, Singapore, Brunei, etc.