Project Executive – Product Launch
Full-time | Print / Publishing | Kuala Lumpur
Due date: 30 December 2018
- Research, Identify and analyze potential products to launch.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas
- Planning and overseeing new product initiatives by developing time-integrated plans with sales, marketing, and production.
- Identifying new partnerships and relationships with local vendors
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Assesses product market data by organizing regular feedback sessions with the Sales Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Marketing/Engineering
- 2-3 years of experience in Business Development / Project Management / New Product Launch (NPD) will be added advantage
- Motivation, drive, and a self-starting attitude. You don’t wait for people to tell you what to work on
- You have an analytical mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proficiency with Office or Google Docs
- Strong problem-solving skills & detail oriented
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Fluency in a third language – an advantage
Questions for the candidates:
Tell us about a project you are particularly proud of?
What do you expect to be the most challenging part in your new role?
Where do you see yourself 3 years from now?
MY Gogoprint Sdn Bhd
(Registration No. EKV0010-P)
Gogoprint is one of the most innovative online printing company in Asia Pacific, offering a vast selection of products at competitive prices. We see fantastic traction and are tapping full speed into the booming e-commerce markets. Operating in 5 countries (Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia & Australia), we have 2 offices in Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur.