Project Engineer – Mechanical
Full-time | Construction/Building/Engineering | Kuala Lumpur
- Responsible in assisting with project proposals, reviews, appraisals, project site injection, facilitation and site management.
- Responsible for preparation of engineering specification
- Coordinate and review projects to ensure delivery on-time, on-budget and to quality agreed
- Contribute to proposals and business development as required
- Undertake site liaison and inspection activities as required
- Communicate and liaise effectively with colleagues, contractors and clients
- Manage budgets and other project resources.
- Possess relevant Diploma from recognized Institute
- Knowledge in Plumbing Services
- Working experience in related field
- Fresh graduates are encouraged
Questions for the candidates:
What three character traits would your friends use to describe you? Explain why.
Describe the work environment in which you will most effectively be able to contribute.
Tell me about a time you set difficult goals. What did you do to achieve them? Walk me through the process and purpose.
Ed Lamb Construction Sdn Bhd
We are a well established specialist contractor located in Kuala Lumpur. We specialize in the supply and installation of hot and cold water services, sanitary plumbing, water reticulation, sewerage reticulation, process piping, amongst many other associated works. We have undertaken all types of construction projects of different sizes ranging from commercial buildings, hotels, condominiums, hospitals to housing projects and schools both locally and overseas.