PayMaster cum HR Executive
Full-time | Food and Beverage | Kuala Lumpur
- Responsible for preparing payroll for all employees, ensure accuracy and
timely payroll payments are made to employees.
- Ensure all Payroll/HR statutory requirements are compliant.
- Ensure deductions, wage adjustments, terminations, etc. administered
- Ensure payroll documents are accurate and produced within the timeframe
specified in Company SOP.
- Handling and able to manage the full spectrum of HR functions, i.e.
recruitment and staffing, compensation and benefits, performance
management, staff management, employee engagement, etc.
- Handling and be able to manage matters pertaining to Local and Foreign
Workers such as employment, OT, and on-boarding process, etc.
- Managing employee life-cycle, ensuring timely update of personnel records.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting
orientation and training programs.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining
employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results (where
- To do any other duties as and when required by Director
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Human
Resource, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Psychology or any related
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in Payroll and Human Resource,
possess good HR Knowledge and understanding of employment Act 1955.
- Have effective time management skills, highly organized, achievement
orientated and strong interpersonal skills.
- Should have an extensive network of industry bodies and consultants
- Independent, resourceful and possess a high level of integrity.
- Possession of own transport and willing to travel for multi-location HR
- Required language: English, and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Full-time position available
Questions for the candidates:
How many years of experience do you have in Payroll?
Describe the work environment in which you will most effectively be able to contribute.
What's your definition of hard work?
La Juiceria Sdn Bhd
Registration No: 018-368 5600
La Juiceria is one of the pioneers of in cold-pressured juices in Malaysia. We have been selling online and operating at our Hartamas headquarters for more than 8 months and currently have many happy customers, hence the move from just selling online to retail.
We focus on giving the most nutrient-dense juice to our customers while striving to give them a superb experience with our brand. We have been selling online our cold-pressed juices and juice cleanse (detox) programs, and have a wide collection of happy experiences from our customers.