Nutritionist cum Wellness Therapist
Full-time | Healthcare/Medical | Kuala Lumpur
Due date: 10 December 2018
- Dealing with customers on a daily basis, responding to their inquiries
- Assist clients in achieving health goals
- You will also be equipped with sufficient knowledge in the relative field to share with customers/staff
- Responsible for calling present customers/members to follow up on feedback after using our products/services and assisting on administration work
- In our company culture to develop all rounded individuals, you will also participate in other areas of operations, including new product development, product improvement, and various company activities such as roadshow exhibitions, cooking demo presentation, health talks and corporate training.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics, Nursing, Physical Therapy/Physiotherapy, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Chinese, English
- No work experience required
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Food Technology/Nutritionist or equivalent.
- Prefer to work in a close knitted and fun environment
- Required to work on weekends (occasionally)
- Enjoy staff treatments, staff organic lunch and staff purchases on a monthly basis
- Free lodging
- Great career advancement opportunities
Questions for the candidates:
Why do you want to work at ALIVE?
What three character traits would your friends use to describe you? Explain why.
Describe the work environment in which you will most effectively be able to contribute.
(Registration No. 864736D)
ALIVE Group is a homegrown company which focuses on producing and distribution of energized organic products and promoting education programs on the personal transformation and spiritual riches.