Full-time | Heavy Industrial/Machinery/Equipment | Shah Alam
Our client is looking for an experience mechanic to join their company.
Main responsibilities of the job are:
- Perform assigned service and repair jobs on Heavy Machineries/Light Machineries
- Able to diagnose machinery breakdowns and recommend solutions
- To ensure the working tools are well maintained and kept in a systematic and clean manner
- Maintain the service vehicle up to cleanliness standard and in good condition
- To transport service goods/parts occasionally
- Travel to customer sites to diagnose breakdowns
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned
Interested? These are the qualifications:
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM,STPM/Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Mechanical or Automotive), or equivalent
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Minimum of 2 years of experience repairing Heavy Machineries
- Applicants are required to have a valid Car Licence & GDL are preferred
- Applicants must be willing to work in Subang Hi Tech Industrial Park, Shah Alam
- Preferably candidates specializing in Engineering – Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent
- (2) Full-time position(s) available
Questions for the candidates:
Where did you work as a mechanic before?
What is your professional education background?
What can you do that’s different from other candidates?