Manager – Project Management Office (PMO) for IT Application/Infrastructure
Full-time | Retail/Merchandise | Kuala Lumpur
- Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or in related field. A certified member of Project Management Institute (PMI), would be an advantage;
- Minimum 10 years working experience with at least 3 years in a managerial position and with working experience in a public listed company;
- Good spoken and written skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia;
- Possess the ability to prepare and present project details using analysis and graphic presentation reports.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and enhancing ERP such as SAP B1 and experience in implementing eCommerce.
- Preferably, those with experiences in the full cycle of Project implementation and possess skills in project and people management;
- To evaluate initiatives and programs either for applications, process or infrastructures;
- To develop or design new applications with suitably identified/standard platform (eg. HTML / Java / AD etc);
- To enhance and maintain existing internally developed/implemented applications (eg. ERP);
- To analyze effective methods in improving existing software systems;
- To design applications/systems that will meet the required standard set by management and identify new strategies for improvement;
- To manage all IT related tools and assets within the Group;
- To perform and carry out other ad-hoc related assigned duties as and when required;
Questions for the candidates:
Describe the work environment in which you will most effectively be able to contribute.
How would you describe your leadership style?
How do you monitor the performance of individual team members?