Head of Internal Audit
Full-time | Banking/Financial Services | Kuala Lumpur
Our client is looking for someone with extensive experience in auditing and great leadership skills to lead the Internal Audit Department in their Foreign Exchange company.
Designation: Head of Internal Audit
Department: Internal Audit
Reports to: Audit Committee
- Ensure independent oversight and review of the quality of the internal control systems and evaluate their adequacy and effectiveness.
- Responsibility for final audit reports.
- Report independently to Audit Committee.
- Prepare annual audit plan which to be tabled and approved by Audit Committee.
- Participate in all duties or tasks assigned from time to time by your reporting manager within and outside your normal scope of work without unreasonably refusing to perform such duties or tasks.
Questions for the candidates:
Describe the work environment in which you will most effectively be able to contribute.
How would you describe your leadership style?
How do you monitor the performance of individual team members?