Front Desk Coordinator
Full-time | Grooming/Beauty/Fitness | 1 Mont Kiara / The Curve
- Perform all duties relating to front desk such taking reservations over the telephone and manage booking service
- Liaise & manage therapists, schedule booking for therapist and handle customers requirements
- General administration work and generating reports
- 1-2 years working experience
- Basic computer knowledge
- Can speak & write in English
- Strong communication and people skills
- Female below 45 years old
- Pleasant personality
- Team player and a responsible person
- Willing to work shift (2 shifts), public holiday & weekends
- Willing to be transferred within spa branches in different locations (Klang Valley)
- KWSP + SOCSO
- Medical claim
- Bonus (subject to performance)
- Company trip
- Monthly Free Spa Service
Questions for the candidates:
How would your current boss describe your work and contribution?
Rate your communication skills on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 representing excellent communication skills. Drawing on your past work experiences, give me three examples that demonstrate that the number you selected is accurate.
Describe the work environment in which you will most effectively be able to contribute.