Customer Service Senior Executive
Full-time | General & Wholesale Trading | Kuala Lumpur
Due date: 5 January 2018
Essentially to develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedure for customer service for online platform to have the process flow recorded and improved from time to time. Whereby the focus are on:
Marketplaces – Live Chat, returns / complain cases. Marketplace emphasizes on immediate response in order to improve the store ratings.
E-commerce website – To manage all customers enquiries across platform i.e. email, calls, social media chats.
- Execute tasks using the company’s operating procedure and to ensure issues are duly resolved within timeline
- Draft and improve FAQ for online platform
- Ensure online stocks fulfilment, exchange or returns are resolved within timeline
- Investigating and solving customers’ problems
- Handling customer complaints and enquiries and issues promptly in a professional manner
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Work close with other division to discuss solutions for customer’s enquiries
- To develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedure for customer service department
- Communication skills that allow you to inform, help and advice customers clearly and to liaise effectively with other professionals
- Listening skills, to understand exactly what customers require
- Problem-solving skills
- Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy, when dealing with difficult situations
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good personal presentation, especially when working with customers face-to-face
- A commitment to improve your own customer service skills on an ongoing basis
- Fluent in Chinese and Malay language, both in writing and speaking component
- Minimum of 2 year working experience in Online Customer Service Department
Questions for the candidates:
Describe the work environment in which you will most effectively be able to contribute.
What three character traits would your friends use to describe you? Explain why.
On a scale of 0-10, how patient are you?
A.D Time Sdn Bhd
(Registration No. 186898-T)
AD Time has established various corporations and accomplished great artistry with established organization hub across Malaysia, Indonesia and in Hong Kong. Throughout the years, the company has developed lifetime partnerships with various licensing, distribution and retailing corporations.