Corporate, Media Relation & Content Manager
Full-time | Healthcare/Medical | Subang Jaya
Our client is looking for a creative and well connected Corporate, Media Relation & Content Manager to join their clinic marketing team!
Job description is as below:
- Build a relationship with all media channels; print, digital, radio, tv etc
- To connect with Chief Editor, Exec Producer, Journalist etc
- To increase company’s and Dr’s authority and credibility through media interview and appearance
- To plan, develop, execute and manage media plan
- To identify and tie up with partners/companies who shared the same target market profile; premier banking, high net-worth database, etc
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships.
- Create content to grow the company’s footprint (press releases, corporate announcements, and creative content like SlideShares, Blog, Social Media, YouTube etc)
- Excellent attention to detail both for writing, editing copy, and consistency in style and tone across our content.
- Planning, conceptualizing, developing, implementing, managing and overseeing various internal and external engagement programmes and events
- Represent company to maintain good and ensure adequate corporation visibility & messaging
- Necessary and equivalent experience required for the job scope
- Strong media relations across all channel with the producers, editors and journalist
- Strong corporate network for outreach partnership
- Strong command in the written language of Chinese and English
- Skills of handling digital media platforms, photography, videography, video editing etc
Questions for the candidates:
Tell me about the proudest creative project you've led/created.
What media partners have you worked with before? Rate from 0-10, 0 being bad and 10 being really good, your relationship with the media partners.
What can you do that’s different from other candidates?