Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Full-time | Banking/Financial Services | Kuala Lumpur
Our client is looking for someone with great leadership skills to lead the operations of the company, experienced in funding is a big bonus.
- Direct the company in keeping with the vision outlined for the company by the Board of Directors
- Maintaining and building lasting relationships with the Board of Directors, the senior management of the company, clients, bankers, partners and vendors.
- Leader and partner with high-level officers, both internally and externally, to grow the company, strengthen it and ensure its sustainability
- Represent the company as required, including attendance of important functions, industry events and public meetings
- Work closely with the CFO to prepare annual budgets, complete risk analysis on potential investments, and advise the Board of Directors with regards to investment risk and return
- Work closely with Human Resources regarding hiring practices, payroll and benefit disbursement
- Oversee quality control throughout the company, establishing goals for each department in partnership with division managers
- Champions the development and implementation of turnaround plans, strategic corporate and business initiatives, and innovative marketing ideas, including inorganic expansions, strategic alliances, establishment of regional/international sales and new product ideas