Chief Business Officer
Full-time | Banking/Financial Services | Kuala Lumpur
Our client is looking for someone with extensive sales experience and great leadership skills to lead the Business Sales & Marketing Department in their Foreign Exchange company.
Designation: Chief Business Officer
Department: Business Sales & Marketing
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
- Aligns the sales organization’s objectives with firm business strategy through active participation in corporate strategic planning, sales strategy development, forecasting, sales resource planning, and budgeting.
- Accountable for effective sales organization design, including sales job roles, sales channel design, and sales resource deployment.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume, market share, and other key financial performance objectives.
- Leads learning and development initiatives impacting the sales organization and provides stewardship of sales and sales management talent.
- Through active, productive partnerships with Human Resources and Learning and Development functions, the CBO establishes learning and development objectives essential to the sales organization’s success, oversees the effective delivery of training and development programs, actively assesses the value of training and development investments, and monitors learning and development outcomes to ensure high ROI.
- Provides leadership to the sales organization’s management team, while fostering a culture of accountability, professional development, high-performance, and ethical behaviour.
- Leads sales organization change initiatives by continuously assessing the need for organizational change, championing change initiatives, and removing obstacles impeding constructive organizational change.
- Establishes and maintains productive peer-to-peer relationships with customers and prospects.
- To update Key Business Objectives of the department whenever necessary.
- Recommend enhancements and process improvements and be a key driver to implement.
- Participate in all duties or tasks assigned from time to time by your reporting manager within and outside your normal scope of work without unreasonably refusing to perform such duties or tasks.
Questions for the candidates:
Describe the work environment in which you will most effectively be able to contribute.
How would you describe your leadership style?
How do you monitor the performance of individual team members?