Full-time | Grooming/Beauty/Fitness | Sunway Pyramid
- Accountable for the assigned centre’s overall performance (both sales and centre operation efficiency) by providing positive leadership to the team
- Ensure that the sales targets are attained every month and accountable for incremental sales revenue
- Demonstrate and reinforces excellent customer service to promote a positive customer orientation in the centre and ensure efficient quality service.
- Responsible to ensure effective utilization of salon capacity and staff productivity
- Develops and evaluates centre staff to assure that staff levels meet outlet needs, there is high degree of motivation and retention of current staff, and high standards of quality are maintained in the centre.
- Responsible for overall team management with respect to team engagement, driving processes and discipline
- Manages and monitors all areas of the centre operations. Ensure smooth operation at the centre level by making sure all relevant SOPs are being observed by the outlet accordingly
- Responsible for Centre’s inventory, machine maintenance, stock movement and forecasts that are aligned with company goal
- With 10 years of retails or salons sales experience of which 3 years are at similar capacity
- Required skill(s): Good Attitude, Good People Management, Team Player, Service Oriented, Good Supervisory skills, Good business acumen, able to see business needs and big picture, Problem Solver, Good Communicator and Result Oriented.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia
- Preferably Managers specializing in Personal Care/Beauty/Fitness Service or equivalent.
Questions for the candidates:
Describe the work environment in which you will most effectively be able to contribute.
Tell me about your past work experience in managing a team to achieve the same target.
Describe an experience where you need to work with others and reconcile differences within the team.
Glo Laser Centre
(Registration No. 1089377-V)
As one of skincare fastest growing and most spirited companies, Glo has made a name for itself by providing unique laser & light skin treatments. Our skincare mantra is “Always good to GLO!”
Glo is filled with sparkle, laughter and hard work – making us a unique place to work in. We offer glo-ing opportunities for growth and development and represent a wide variety of skills and backgrounds. If you’re the type of person who puts the word ‘solve’ before the word ‘problem’, then we may have a fabulous opportunity for you.