Assistant Sales Manager (Exhibitions)
Full-time | Hotel/Hospitality | Kuala Lumpur
Our client is looking for someone to assist their Head of Sales–Exhibitions with a primary focus on achieving revenue target delivery for the exhibition segment of the business and to cross-sell to optimise revenue generation.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of local and regional exhibition sector with an extensive network of local contacts.
- Ability to identify leads, undertake sales calls and close deals with clients.
- Manage and build a strong rapport with existing and new clients to drive conversion.
- Proven capability of good sales and client servicing practices.
- Understanding the Business Events Industry and Kuala Lumpur Business Events proposition would be an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate with staff at all levels within the company and with customers.
- Good command of business writing skill and ability to deliver sales presentation are required.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Exhibitions Sales or equivalent.
Questions for the candidates:
Describe the work environment in which you will most effectively be able to contribute.
How would your current boss describe your work and contribution?
What can you do that’s different from other candidates?