Full-time | Healthcare/Medical | Multiple locations at Klang Valley
Due date: 15 May 2019
- Prepares equipment/tools/devices for procedures
- Takes before and after photos
- Guides and leads clients into and leaving consultation/treatment rooms
- Cleanses client’s face and applies numb cream or gel for procedure
- Assists doctor during procedures
- Cleans and tidies consultation and treatment room
- Assists in fixing appointments if required
- Prepares and arranges clients’ files before and after consultations/procedures
- Carries out stock check, PO and DO related to AM/AS division, stock issuing and stock receiving in AC system
- Diploma in Nursing
- 2-3 years aesthetic clinic experience
- Pleasant disposition with good communication skills
Questions for the candidates:
Describe the work environment in which you will most effectively be able to contribute.
What three character traits would your friends use to describe you? Explain why.
What didn't you get a chance to include on your résumé?
(Registration No. 1130450-A)
GEM Clinic is a world class Korean medical aesthetic specialist. Gem Clinic offers the very best in modern day laser skin resurfacing, skin tightening and body contouring, injectables and fillers along with other procedures and services like laser hair removal, sclerotherapy, crafted IV infusions, photodynamic therapy, mesotherapy and surgical procedures.