Account Manager (Sales in ICT)
Full-time | Computer/Information Technology (Hardware) | Kuala Lumpur
Due date: 5 April 2019
- Reach out to potential customers through cold calling
- Develop and maintain customer relationship
- Present, promote and sell Datumstruct’s products and services
- Keep the management informed by submitting activity and result reports, such as weekly call and visitation reports
- Recommends changes in products and services by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree from IT School, Business, Economics or Marketing.
- Fresh graduate will be provided with product training and on-the-job training
- Required languages: English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese
- Required skills: Initiative, passionate, easy going, able to handle stress, good interpersonal skills
- Possess own transport and willing to travel
- Attractive commission package
Questions for the candidates:
What interest you to be in sales position?
Have you experienced cold calling? If so, how would you rate your cold calling skills (from 0-10, 0 being bad and 10 being very good)?
What does UPS stand for?
Datumstruct (M) Sdn Bhd
Datumstruct are the region’s key technology solution provider and distributor, offering an array of products, services and turnkey solutions, established since 1999, specializing in IT Infrastructure Management Solution, Critical Facilities Solution and Video Wall Solution.