Full-time | Advertising/Marketing/PR | Kuala Lumpur
- Meeting and liasing with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements
- Working with agency colleagues to device an advertising campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget
- Presenting, alongside agency colleagues (particularly the account manager), the campaign ideas and budget to the client
- Working with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff, and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies
- Liasing wit and acting as the link between, the client and advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively
- Negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of campaigns
- Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs, and invoicing clients
- Writing client reports
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns.
- At least 1 years working experience in the related field is required
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply with at least a Diploma in Advertising/ Multimedia/ Mass Communications or equivalent
- Required software skill(s): MS Office (Word Excel & Powerpoint)
- Good command in English, in both written and spoken
- Possess a valid driving license and a car
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status
- Self- motivated, proactive, team player
- Passionate and willing to learn
- Company Medical Insurance
- Team Building Activities
- Parking allowance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RM4,000.00 to RM5,000.00 /month
Questions for the candidates:
Describe the work environment in which you will most effectively be able to contribute.
Rate your communication skills on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 representing excellent communication skills. Drawing on your past work experiences, give me three examples that demonstrate that the number you selected is accurate.
Give examples of ideas or strategies you had implemented.
iMec Network Sdn Bhd
(Registration No. 842238-M)
A digital advertising specialist originally found in the year 2012. We are seeking for a candidate who want to progressively self develop in a challenging role where ownership and responsibility are given in return for ideas and dedication.