Full-time | Advertising/Marketing/PR | Kuala Lumpur
- Performing and representing as a first point of contact dealing with all correspondences and phone calls
- Write persuasive and polished copy.
- Brainstorm and plan content for clients
- Website writing and translation.
- Able to work in a team
Willing to accept criticisms.
- Maintain High Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be the party of highly confidential information
- Excellent command of Mandarin
Malay or English is a bonus
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Advertising/MEdia, Language/Art, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Content Writing for Social Media
- Communicative Skills
- English, Chinese (Mandarin), Bahasa Melayu
Questions for the candidates:
Describe the work environment in which you will most effectively be able to contribute.
Rate your communication skills on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 representing excellent communication skills. Drawing on your past work experiences, give me three examples that demonstrate that the number you selected is accurate.
Give examples of ideas or strategies you had implemented.
iMec Network Sdn Bhd
(Registration No. 842238-M)
A digital advertising specialist originally found in the year 2012. We are seeking for a candidate who want to progressively self develop in a challenging role where ownership and responsibility are given in return for ideas and dedication.