Full-time | HR Services | Petaling Jaya
Due date: 14 January 2018
- Responsible for implementation of multiple payroll or portal projects
- Follows Pay Asia Project Implementation Methodology & Best Practices
- Requires interfacing with clients to conduct and analyze Requirements and Processes during Business Process Review Workshops
- Identify process gaps and solution the design
- Document business requirements as well as workflows and interface data flows
- Maintain and update Project Documentations including Business Review Process, Project Status Report, Project Schedules, and Change Requests
- Configures Pay Asia system according to clients’ requirements
- Manages and conducts data conversions, data validations and system Testing
- Conducts parallel runs for 100% accuracy before go live
- Adhere closely to project deliverables and timelines to ensure delivery within schedule and quality
- Provide presentations or training sessions both via remote web based presentations or in person
- Supports client and operations during initial live period(s) and transition to the operations department
- Reports to Implementation Manager
- Demonstrated analytical problem solving and solution design skills.
- Experience in design flow and process documentation
- Experience in handling multiple projects of varied technology
- Ability to learn and implement new and complex ideas and relay those concepts to others and apply appropriately
- Highly developed computer skills: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, and high degree of accuracy and keen eye for detail
- Ability to multi task and handle concurrent multiple projects within tight deadlines
- A team-player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Questions for the candidates:
Do you have payroll implementation experience or payroll processing experience?
Which country have you implemented payroll projects before?
Please share your passion and knowledge in implementation consultant role?
(Registration No. 905907-T)
PayAsia is a leader in International Payroll and HR Outsourcing in Asia Pacific servicing our clients in 18 countries. PayAsia solves and streamlines their clients’ payroll processes. For over 11 years their team of experts is committed to providing Consistent, Accurate, and Timely processing of your companies payroll.