Group Internal Audit
Full-time | Retail/Merchandise | Jalan Ipoh, Kuala Lumpur
- Plan, execute and finalise audit assignments (in a timely manner and meets required standards).
- Ensure adequacy of risk management and internal controls in operations (review of risk management – Business Risk Scorecard).
- Monitor and follow up on implementation of audit recommendations (follow up audit).
- Assess the control activities, identify control weaknesses, determine the root causes, propose recommendations to improve the control.
- Assess the fraud risk and carry out necessary examination to determine if there are any fraud activities.
- Manage, supervise, and guide the audit team to ensure the audit assignment is carried out adequately and effectively.
- Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or professional qualifications.
- Certified Internal Auditor (will be added advantage)
- Relevant working experience in internal audit with at least 1 to 3 years’ experience.
- Strong report writing and communication skill (English).
- Good analytical and strong problem solving skills.
- Meticulous and strong interpersonal skills.
- Interviewing and investigation skills.
- Supervisory role as team lead/leader
- Ability to work independently.
- Reasonable outstation traveling is required.
- Risk Management Knowledge
- Continue to acquire additional related knowledge to enhance the audit skill.
- Schedule base, 5.5 Working days per week
- Working hours : 8.30am – 5.00pm
Questions for the candidates:
What 3 character traits would your friends use to describe you? Explain why.
Describe the work environment in which you will most effectively be able to contribute.
What are your strengths?
Warisan TC Management Services Sdn Bhd
(Registration No. 1028880-T)
Warisan TC, established since the 1980s, is a diverse group with more than 30 years in the travel and car rental, industrial machinery & equipment, automotive and consumer products industries. Mayflower, the travel and car rental arm of Warisan TC, is the leading inbound tour operator in the country with extensive sales network supported by more than 300 foreign partners in more than 57 countries. TCIM, the machinery division, carries various brands of construction machinery, agricultural tractors and power generating sets including Nissan Forklift, John Deere agricultural tractor, SDLG Wheel Loader, Terex Backhoe Loader and Sumitomo excavator.